| EMAIL AND FILE ARCHIVING
Cosponsored with TechTarget
Please Note: This course has already
Date: Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Location: Westin Waltham Boston, 70 Third Avenue, Waltham MA
Time: 08:00 AM - 03:45 PM
At this 1-day event, independent experts Mark Diamond and Greg Forest of Contoural will share advice gained from extensive experience helping organizations integrate and manage successful records retention systems including email and file archiving. They'll provide strategies, tactics, and real-world examples.
Attend and find out the answers to the following questions:
- What are the emerging best practices for retaining electronic records?
- How do you make real-world litigation hold processes that work?
- How do you build a consensus across IT, legal, records management and business units? Should legal lead these projects?
- Are you better off just deleting email?
- How do you get everyone to comply with policies?
- What does this technology do and how does it work?
- What questions should legal be asking from IT around email and file archiving?
- How do new and updated regulations (HIPPA, Sarbanes Oxley, FRCP, etc.) impact electronic documents?
Register now by clicking on the link below or call
Steve Hart at 508-621-5540.