Public Health Insurance Design for Children: The Evolution from Medicaid to SCHIP
1 J. HEALTH & BIOMED. L. 1 (2004)
• Sara Rosenbaum, Harold and Jane Hirsh Professor of Health Law and Policy and Chair of the Department of Health Policy at George Washington University Medical Center, School of Public Health & Health Services;
• Anne Rossier Markus, Assistant Research Professor in the Department of Health Policy at George Washington University School of Public Health & Health Services;
• Colleen Sonosky, Deputy Policy Director, Children’s Defense Fund.
Detained Juvenile Offenders with Substance Abuse Treatment Needs: An Examination of Associated Legal Issues
1 J. HEALTH & BIOMED. L. 45 (2004)
• Lisa M. Dennis, Esq., Willkie Farr & Gallagher LLP New York, NY
• Thomas L. Hafemeister, J.D., Ph.D., Associate Professor of Law University of Virginia School of Law, Director of Legal Studies Institute of Law, Psychiatry and Public Policy University of Virginia.
Life and Death Decision-Making: Judges v. Legislators as Sources of Law in Bioethics
1 J. HEALTH & BIOMED. L. 107 (2004)
• Charles H. Baron, Professor of Law, Boston College Law School.
The Changes in Informed Consent in Experimental Procedures: The Evolution of a Concept
1 J. HEALTH & BIOMED. L. 125 (2004)
• Jennifer J. Couture, Suffolk University Law School
The Drug Pricing Controversy: A Review of Actions Taken by the Pharmaceutical Industry and the Federal and State Governments 1 J. HEALTH & BIOMED. L. 163 (2004)
• Jonathan Glazier, Suffolk University Law School
Abraham Lincoln’s DNA and Other Adventures in Genetics [by: Philip R. Reilly]
1 J. HEALTH & BIOMED. L. 193 (2004)
• Francy Foral, Suffolk University Law School