Volume II : 2005 : Number 2
• For copies of any article or volume please contact the Editor-in-Chief of the Journal of Health & Biomedical Law at firstname.lastname@example.org
Treatment of the "Vegetative" Patient: The Legacies of Karen Quinlan, Nancy Cruzan and Terri Schiavo
1 J. HEALTH & BIOMED. L. 1 (2005)
• Maura A. Flood , Associate Professor, Gonzaga University School of Law.
The Low-Income Subsidy in the New Medicare Drug Benefit
1 J. HEALTH & BIOMED. L. 49 (2005)
•Thomas R. Barker, Deputy General Counsel of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
Consumer-Driven Health Care in South Africa: Lessons from Comparative Health Policy Studies
1 J. HEALTH & BIOMED. L. 83 (2005)
• Timothy Stoltzfus Jost , Robert L. Willett Family Professor of Law, Washington and Lee University College of Law.
Guidelines for Informed Decision Making Governing Cochlear Implants in Minors
1 J. HEALTH & BIOMED. L. 111 (2005)
• Lynne Alix Morrison , Suffolk University Law School
Too Much of a Good Thing: Toward a Regulated Market in Human Eggs
1 J. HEALTH & BIOMED. L. 135 (2005)
• Lynn M. Squillace, Suffolk University Law School
• All articles are available on LexisNexis and Westlaw