To listen or view Suffolk’s public content on iTunes U, you must have Apple's iTunes software installed on your computer. Follow these steps to install iTunes and experience Suffolk Law School on iTunesU:
- Go to www.apple.com/itunes.
- Click on the download Installer file and follow the instructions.
- Restart your computer and launch iTunes to complete the installation.
- Click here.
Post Content - Faculty : Preparing your Course for iTunes:
Academic Technology will create the initial pages for your course. Each course will have its own icon or page. Course pages consist of tabs used to organize the content (ie: one tab for audio, another for video and another for pdf content). Once a course page has been created, Faculty members must prepare the content (audio, video or pdf) and then upload the content to the specific page for their course.
To send a request for your course to be activated within the Suffolk iTunes site:
- Log onto Blackboard.
- Choose the course you are teaching, under My Courses.
- On the ‘Tools’ menu, in the lower left of the screen, click on “Control Panel”.
- In the ‘Course Tools’ section, click on “Law School iTunesU”.
- Click the ‘submit’ button and wait for a response (this may take a few minutes).
- You will see a confirmation screen, stating that an activation request has been sent. Click OK.
- Click on the course title to return to the main course page.
- A message will be sent to the Blackboard administrators regarding the activation request. Once the new page for your class has been created, you will be notified.
Using Audacity to create audio files - Watch the video (RealPlayer required)
Post Content - Staff
For access to post content to a departmental page, please contact Computer Services
by filling out this form.