DEAN OF STUDENTS
Dean of Students
The Dean of Students is responsible for advising, counseling, and generally meeting with students on issues relating to their enrollment at the law school.
Other reasons you may want to visit the dean of students office:
- You have a question, concern, or problem and you are unsure where to go, or with whom to speak.
- You want to find out about services for students with disabilities
- You need to miss class or an examination due to an illness or another personal problem.
- You need a letter of good standing.
- You want to find out about English as a second language services.
- You are interested in becoming a visiting student at another law school.
- You want to post a notice in Sargent Hall, on the Law Student daily email newsletter, or set up a table for a school-sponsored activity in the fourth floor commons area.
- You want to publicize a school-sponsored activity in the law school newsletter or post a notice on the law school calendar.
- You have a suggestion or idea about improving student life and would like to talk about it.
Are you feeling stressed or anxious?
The Counseling Center can help – even after normal business hours!
For mental health emergencies during business hours
Call or come directly to the Counseling Center, located on the 5th floor of 73 Tremont Street. The phone number is (617) 573-8226.
|Walk-in hours at the Counseling Center
||Daily at 11:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. for students experiencing urgent concerns. It is best to call the Counseling Center ahead at (617) 573-8226, if possible.
For mental health emergencies after hours or on weekends
|Call the Counseling Center at (617) 573-8226 to be connected with a clinician on duty.
|In the event of an immediate, life-threatening mental health emergency on campus, call the University Police at 617-573-8111. Off campus, call 911 or go to the nearest hospital emergency room.
For more information about counseling services available for Suffolk students, please visit our Counseling Center on the web.
Health and Wellness Services
73 Tremont, 5th Floor
For more information, please visit Health and Wellness Services on the web.